Operating During COVID-19
Operating During COVID-19 and Safer at Home Order
As COVID-19 continues to spread, there’s nothing more important to us than the well-being of our Colleagues, Clients, Business Partners and Team Members.
Levi Design Build remains committed to steering a thoughtful, steady course as we look to maintain services during the challenges we all face with the continually developing COVID-19 situation.
We have transitioned our operation to a Work from Home (WFH) model and are using robust solutions to support remote communication between our team members, clients and partners.
Levi Design Build has implemented the following actions through our WFH policies:
- First and foremost, our company will ensure that the health, safety and well-being of all remains paramount in our decision making.
- In transitioning to WFH we are ensuring our ability to manage workflow, meet critical deadlines, and support continued collaboration by using specialized software.
- Design and planning meetings will be conducted virtually over video and/or phone calls based on the client’s availability and need.
- Site consultations and assessments will be conducted virtually over video and/or phone calls with the help and use of digital maps.
- If a site visit is necessary, we have instructed our team members to exercise the 6-foot rule to the extent possible.
- We will remain on top of the current recommendations from Local, State and Federal agencies, including the CDC.
Thank you for your understanding and efforts as we continue to navigate these changing waters together. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Wishing all of us to get through these challenging times stronger and better.
Best of health for all,
Levi Design Build